for constant product updates, coupon codes,
and other discounts on Photography&Cinema Products.
The P&C GearBox was designed to provide mounting options for the growing number of accessories needed for todays small video camera shooter. The new GearBox can support a full size Canon 5D Mark II inside of the cage without using the included extension adapters. With the extension adapters installed, the GearBox can support the Canon DSLR plus a Quick Release Adapter, or larger camera bodies.
The black anodized metal bottom bracket has (5) 1/4-20 threaded mounts available underneath to attach a quick release plate if the entire GearBox unit needs to be tripod mounted.
The top black anodized metal bracket carries (14) 1/4-20 threaded holes and (9) 1/4" pass through holes for mounting a variety of hot shoe adapters, mini ball heads, or P&C Friction Arms.
Two rubber coated handles allow comfortable hand held operation and are spread apart to stabilize hand-held shooting styles. The GearBox has been designed to be portable, modular, lightweight, and can be easily disassembled to take up minimal bag space when traveling.
The P&C GB-1 GearBox can also be upgraded to use the optional GB-R 15mm Rod Adapter kit (not provided with this purchase) allowing you to mount your 15mm rig accessories (seen above). The GB-R upgrade kit can be found at the GB-R product page (Click Here).
GB-1 Purchase Includes: (1) GearBox Video Accessory Cage Only.
This Item ships FREE in the USA (lower 48 domestic)
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destination. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, CANADA and BRAZIL may take longer due to your local Customs check.
- We do NOT ship the item(s) to P.O. Boxes.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment, as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if we did not receive your phone # within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when you make payment via paypal.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.