The TK-T is our Top Handle accessory designed to work with the Kamerar Tank Cage. The foam padded handle is adjustable in height along several points on the vertical bracket and can be mounted in either forward or reverse. A perfect add-on for those great low angle shots or while transporting your Tank Cage to the scene.
TK-T Seen Mounted on Kamerar Tank Cage for demo purposes only. Kamerar Tank Cage is not included.
TK-T listing includes:
(1) Foam Padded Top Handle
(1) Vertical Mounting Bracket
(2) Hex mounting screws
14-Day Money Back Guarantee, 1 Year USA Limited Warranty. To receive full refund all products must be in original condition (undamaged in exact packing). All prices listed on our site are in US dollars. Refunds will be made in US Dollars and using the same payment rate as your original order received.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- It normally takes approximately 7-18 working days for arrival to International destinations. Some countries like ITALY, SPAIN, and CANADA may take longer due to delays with your local customs service.
- We will NOT be able to ship international orders to the following countries due to the current unpredictable situation with customs duties: Peru, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Portugal and Greece.
We do NOT ship to a P.O Box
- Shipping charges and customs duty on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
- International Buyers MUST indicate your phone # (include country and city code ) when making payment as this is a required information for delivery. Your order will be canceled if you do not provide your phone number within 3 days after placing the order.
- Please put your phone # into the NOTES when making payment via paypal.
- International orders are shipped from China. Import duties, taxes and other charges might be applied and they are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility.
Latest Products & Most Popular Collections
Share your PNCGear Images using Hashtag #PNCGEAR
See more customer images . . .
Customer Images using PNCGear Products - via Instagram